Monday, February 7, 2011

Project About Adjective

In my ESL class with Mr. Jabiz, I made a project. It is about adjective. I have to choose a video and then describe it. I think this activity is useful because I can learn more about adjective.

I like it because I can use my imagination to make this project. I like when I have to write the adjectives. I can modify the noun and describe the video. 

The video that I choose was a song from Justin Bieber. For me the most difficult parts is when I have to record it. Sometimes my voice was too loud and sometimes my voice was too low. So, I have to make it not really loud and really low, normal. 

From this project, I can understand more about adjective. The first things that we did is choose the video. And then we have to describe the video. After we describe it in a sentences, we have to make an adjective from the each sentences that we made. And we record it. We also adding some sound effects. I think it was fun. This is my project about adjective. Enjoy!





I have a question for it. My question is "How many adjectives that we can choose in one sentence?"
If I have mistakes, I hope that you can make a comment for it. I will appreciate it. 

-Thank you-

No comments:

Post a Comment