Thursday, January 20, 2011

Learn Poetry

We are starting to study poetry in my English class and I feel fun with it. I just have a problem when read it. I like to write poetry because when we write a poetry, we can shows what we feel. Also we can show that we see, hear, touch smell and taste. Basically, write poetry is fun and I really interested when write it. But I don't like when I have to read that poetry. I am to embarrassed to do it. Last Friday (14 January 2011), we went to being outside. It really fantastic and I having so much fun in there because I could write what I wanted. We have to write what we feel, see, hear, etc in detail. Now, I know that our school is cool when see in detail. There are so much things that we didn't know before. I saw a big tractor, blue sky with a cloud like cotton, colorful flower like candy, etc. For the photographs that Mr. Jabiz show to us, I think it really nice capture. The lights and the color is really good. The photo is simple but for me it's detail. So, I can explain that picture too. I think people can make poetry easier when look that picture. Mr. Jabiz was telling us about 'walls'. I think, that walls make our self shy to shows what we want. But, we have to take that walls down. It's not easy job because we have to fight to don't become shy and embarrassed anymore. It's really hard. I think enough for now, I will continue this post later

Image by: pgc

5 comments:

  1. Sharene, I like the picture of the flower.

    I agree when you said, last Friday we went outside and we had so much fun, and we know how cool is our school. First time I went to this school, I just feel that this school is amazing but, when I been here for more than 1 month, I feel like this school just a normal school. But, when last Friday we went to the Peace Park, we just notice that it was the coolest park we ever had.

    What do you like about this school Sharene?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharene! I love your post and your pic. I think your picture is connected to your post. I agree when you said you're really excited when we go outside for writing the poetry so we can write what e wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! keep learning about poetry!
    And don't be embarrassed to read peotry to your friends, Be confident.
    Nice picture you got there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lidya: Thank you Lid! How about you? What do you like about this school?

    @Nabila: Thank's for commenting on my post! I also like to go outside when writing a poetry!

    @ WiJay911: Thank's! I will try to don't be embarrassed when read poetry.

    ReplyDelete