Friday, February 11, 2011

About My Hobby

Today I am really boring so I decide to make this post...


One of my hobby is painting. But I am not expert at that. I just do it base from my mood. If I have a bad mood I will make the worst picture. But If I have a good mood, I will make it detail. I like to paint anything. I think painting is fun. I just paint whatever I want. I have funny things that I want to tell you. It happen when I was still in grade 5. I began from I had a bad mood. So I decided to make a worst picture ever. I start to paint it. I mix the some the color. After I paint it, I thought that it would be a worst painting ever. But, it was become fantastic picture.  The color is mix become like a rainbow. I want to show you that painting, but it still in my old home. I don’t know where it is because it already 2 years ago.

I also draw with crayons. It is not really boring. One thing that I hate is my hand will become dirty because of the crayons. I prefer to drawing. I also won trophy for drawing. When I drawing I can choose the light color that I can mix with the dark color. It fantastic. It will become a little bit real.  Trying to do that! This link probably can make you more understanding to painting and drawing. It also show step-by-step for painting. Hope you enjoy!  :)

Image by: zifban
(Drawing)
Image by: nimbu
(Painting)





No comments:

Post a Comment