Thursday, February 17, 2011

Poetry about Photo in Peace Park

Today Mr. Jabiz is not come to my class. But we also make a poetry from photo that Mr. Jabiz took. This is my poetry again.


Flower and Bee

Flower, flower in daytime
It’s white like cloud in the sky
The sun come up like a lime
Suddenly a bee is fly


That black bee is looks angry
It is angry like a monster
But actually it is kind
It is kind like an angel

Snow in Flower

The color is pink and white
This flowers is like a snow
A cold snow that really beautiful
A white snow like my pillow

Chocolate Soil


Soil, soil in the ground
The color is chocolate
It is like chocolate bar
That I really like
Sweet, sweet like candy

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I disagree with your poems because there's not connected your poems with the peace park, example there's no watermelon in the Peace Park.
    Is there any watermelon in the Peace Park?

    THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea.....
    Sorry about it....
    I pick the wrong pictures...
    I will fix it...

    ReplyDelete