Sunday, February 13, 2011

Poetry about "So much depends...."

After I read "The Red Wheel Barrow" poem by William Carlos Williams, I also made "So much depends upon..." poetry. Enjoy!

So much depends upon
My silver old car
That always patient to wait me
Till I go in to the car
That also takes and brings me
To everywhere

So much depends upon
My lovely parents
Who always make
a big smile in my face
Who never tired to love me

So much depends upon
The cold weather
Feels like a vanilla ice cream
That sprinkled with rainbow
That I am eating it right now


Image by: LilyBaySoap

2 comments:

  1. I love the symmetry and structure that lets you create three simple, focused points in this poem that makes for an impressive "riff" on William Carlos Williams' original. The last stanza has - for me - the best imagery, and description:

    "The cold weather
    Feels like a vanilla ice cream
    That sprinkled with rainbow
    That I am eating it right now."

    Wonderful job!

    Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    How about you? Do you also writing a poetry?

    ReplyDelete