Monday, February 7, 2011

Love That Dog - Poetry

After we read "Love That Dog" book, we record the poetry that we choose from the book. I record it as a podcast. The poem is ;

Blue car, blue car shining bright 
In the darkness of the night: 
Who could see you speeding by
Like a comet in the sky?


I could see you in the night
Blue car, blue car. shining bright.
I could see you speeding by
Like a comet in the sky.


I tried to find a good beat in it. Here is the podcast:

Blue Car by sharene16

I use GarageBand to record it. For me it was not very difficult because I just find the beat for it.


I also made my poetry by my self. It wasn't really difficult. This is my poem:

Best friend, best friend, I am here
Don’t you think I’m disappear
We will in here together
Whenever the bad weather
When suddenly you are drown
I will never let you down


Here is my poem that I record it as a podcast.

Best Friend by sharene16

Actually, we make it from GarageBand and the we make it into MP3 with SoundClound.

After I make this podcast, I had a lot of fun. I like when I have to find the beats. But for me the most difficult part was when I have to make my own poetry. I have to make 7 syllables for each sentences.

The first thing that I have to do was find the beat. And then I tried to make the poetry. After that we record the poetry that we make.

At the first, I think make a poetry is boring. But It is not really boring. It is fun. The problem is I don't want to read it. :)

How about you? What do you like about poem?

-Thank You-

No comments:

Post a Comment