Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Reflection on Ballerina

After making my story using Storybird, I began to record it as a podcast. There are a lot of different things from telling a story and reading the story. When I telling a story, I must express to make the story become interesting. We also have to make people not bored with our stories. For me, the most difficult part is when I record my voice. I was embarrassed when I do that and sometimes, I made mistake so I must repeated again.

However the most easy was when I edited all of the effects in Garageband, because I just choose a suitable effect. I also can played with the effect. The important things when telling a story is use expression. That’s it. Don’t be embarrassed to everybody and I going to be better. I think I’m not successful to do that. Because sometimes I still embarrassed to record my voice. I very enjoy making the podcast because it was fun. I made it for 10 days. In school I record and in my home I fixed the mistakes.

I understand what is the different from reading story and telling the story. The different is if I reading the story, the tone just flat/basic. But, If I telling a story, I must do it with expression. The part that I enjoy is when I edit the effects because it was easy job. The part that I not enjoy is when I record and telling the story because I still embarrassed.

Please click here to hear my podcast.






No comments:

Post a Comment