Monday, March 14, 2011

For Me About Poetry

I learned many things about poetry in my English class, and it was fun. I like to make a poetry now, but not too much. I enjoy when making a poetry. I don't like when I have to read it out loud. I still embarrassed. For me making poetry is interesting. I can write whatever I want. There is no rule for making a poetry. I just make it. I like when I have to feel about the world. I like it because I don't have to think. I just write about anything that I hear, smell, touch, taste and see. This poem is tell me that 'This is your world'.

Last time Mr. Jabiz told us about 'Wall'. I think the wall that mean something that make us hate and feel uncomfortable (embarrassed, shy, etc) when make and read the poetry.  For me, now I can open that half of the wall. Half of it is I still don't want to read it. :)

This is my final poem book that I made. Enjoy!

Final Poem Book


I also not just put the digital poem in PDF, but I cut it and make glue it into another paper and make a book like this: 

This is my final poem book

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sharene!

    Wow! I like your poem! It is really nice. I am also like your final poem book. Thanks for sharing your poem book and your digital poem book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Vania Quenn...

    Thank you! Do you like to make a poem by yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content and images as well!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sharene: Hmm.. Actually, yeah... I like to make a poem

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Art instruction DVDs: Thank you...

    ReplyDelete